Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a regarding some for the reasons you could have gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to think about.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you’ll find that irrespective of how good understanding you may think it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they will reject an image that they agree this would definately be profitable. Here are a couple common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may presently have a full-line of providers not desperate to add more.
2. The product is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting firm first to find their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your entry. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to monitor you up.)
6. Possess too many similar providers that market is flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea interests a very small niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Income sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort with the aid of.
10. Your product has already been patented by someone else and they just don’t want to see if they should go around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better than what is on the. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very well and inventhelp caveman commercials won’t have a clue who your competition is thats available.
12. You sent a product that is just like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing whenever compared with what isn’t too far off out one year afterwards.
14. They have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a significant. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have already received another similar idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down depending that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype online and possess a significant number of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, yet if they begin a quick search on your patent they noticed that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly following due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, but it was poorly written and doesn’t cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, which means they can expect very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and InventHelp Pittsburgh doesn’t publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they never look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided to the line for the year together with following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review your item never been being produced or sold stores or online. So that they really do not want to go ahead and take risk for being the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are just a few of the reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take the time to do your research and InventHelp Inventions understand your market, your commit that market and homework part become worse yourself as marketable as is feasible.